CHAI SPICE POWER BOWL
- 2 3/4 cups (690mL) almond milk
- 1 ¾ cups (210g) SUSTAGEN OPTIMUM
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¾ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- 1 3/4 cups (165g) traditional oats
- ½ cup (60g) toasted pecans, chopped coarsely
- 1¾ cup (180g) diced mango, peaches or pears
- ¼ cup (20g) toasted shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a medium saucepan over low-medium heat, combine almond milk, SUSTAGEN OPTIMUM, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom; stir occasionally until almost at a simmer.
- Stir in oats and simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly to avoid catching on the base of pan. Remove from heat; stir through pecans and stand 3-4 minutes or until oats reach desired consistency.
- Divide among serving bowls. Top each with mango (or other fruit of your choice) and coconut; drizzle with honey.
|Nutrient||PER SERVE||Quantity per 100g|
|Total Fat (g)||32.09g||9.22g|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||5.64g||1.62g|
|Dietary fibre (g)||10.36g||2.98g|