Chocolate Drinks - Mocha Delight
Good source of protein.
- 200 ml milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate topping
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 60g (3 scoops) SUSTAGEN® Hospital Formula Vanilla Flavour or SUSTAGEN® Hospital Formula Plus Fibre Vanilla Flavour
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until well combined.
- Pour into a glass and serve.
- Garnish with grated or flaked chocolate.
- Black forest – add 1⁄4 cup pitted canned black cherries.
- Chocolate lamington – take out instant coffee and replace with 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut essence.
- Chocolate and cinnamon – take out instant coffee and replace with 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Strong coffee – Use SUSTAGEN® Hospital Formula Coffee Flavour instead of Vanilla Flavour.
SUSTAGEN® Hospital Formula Vanilla Flavour and Chocolate topping can be replaced with SUSTAGEN® Hospital Formula Chocolate Flavour, Coffee Flavour or SUSTAGEN® Hospital Formula Plus Fibre Chocolate Flavour.
• Good source of protein.
• High in calcium, iron and zinc.
• Delicious energising snack.