Fruity Drinks - Strawberry and Vanilla
- 200 mL milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries
- 60g (3 scoops) SUSTAGEN Hospital Formula Vanilla Flavour
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until well combined.
- Pour into a glass and serve.
Why not try these other flavours:
- Apricot and almond - replace frozen strawberries with 1⁄2 cup canned/stewed apricots and 1⁄4 teaspoon almond essence.
- Berry bliss - take out frozen strawberries and replace with mixed berries.
- Lemon cheesecake - replace frozen strawberries with 1⁄2 cup yoghurt and 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
SUSTAGEN Hospital Formula Vanilla Flavour can be replaced with SUSTAGEN Hospital Formula Plus Fibre Vanilla Flavour.
• Energy boost.
• High in calcium.
• Good source of iron and zinc.