Good Morning Banana Berry Coffee Smoothie
- 200mL milk
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 1⁄4 cup frozen berries
- 60g (3 level scoops) SUSTAGEN HOSPITAL FORMULA Vanilla Flavour
- 2 tsps (4g) of instant NESCAFÉ BLEND 43
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until well combined.
- Pour into a glass and serve.
- Top with a few extra berries or a sprig of fresh mint (optional).
|Nutrient||Per Serve (449.8g)||Quantity per 100g|
|Energy - kJ||1946||432.8|
|Total Fat (g)||5.1||1.1|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||3.4||0.8|
|Dietary fibre (g)||2.8||0.6|
*Nutrition analysis undertaken using Xyris Foodworks, correct at April 2022. Nutrition information does not include contribution from any optional ingredients.
Analysis based on reduced fat milk (1% fat) and reduced fat yoghurt.