- 2 tsps (4g) instant NESCAFÉ BLEND 43
- 3 level scoops (60g) of SUTAGEN HOSPITAL FORMULA Coffee Flavour
- 30ml very hot water (approximately 75º C)
- 170ml of warm water
- Nutmeg, cinnamon, or cocoa powder (optional)
- In a mug of choice, mix the instant NESCAFÉ BLEND 43 coffee and 30ml of very hot water (~75º C). Stir it well.
- In another mug, add 3 scoops of SUSTAGEN HOSPITAL FORMULA Coffee Flavour to 170ml of warm water.
- Froth the SUSTAGEN HOSPITAL FORMULA Coffee Flavour mix for 2 minutes with a handheld frother. You’re aiming for a foam layer that’s 2 fingers thick – 35mm, to be precise.
- Pour the frothed SUSTAGEN HOSPITAL FORMULA Coffee Flavour mix into NESCAFÉ BLEND 43 coffee.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg, cinnamon, or cocoa, and serve immediately.
|Nutrient||Per Serve (264g)||Quantity per 100g|
|Energy - kJ||942||356|
|Total Fat (g)||1.5||0.6|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||1.0||0.4|
|Dietary fibre (g)||0||0|
*Nutrition analysis undertaken using Xyris FoodWorks, correct at April 2022. Nutrition information does not include contribution from any optional ingredients.