Smoothies - Banana Berry
- 200mL milk
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 1⁄4 cup frozen berries
- 60g (3 scoops) SUSTAGEN Hospital Formula Plus Fibre Vanilla Flavour
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until well combined.
- Pour into a glass and serve.
- Top with a few extra berries or a sprig of fresh mint.
- Banana buzz – take out frozen berries.
- Banana, prune, and orange – take out frozen berries and replace with 1⁄4 cup pitted prunes and 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind.
- Tropical bliss – replace the frozen berries with 1⁄4 cup fresh or canned mango.
SUSTAGEN Hospital Formula Plus Fibre Vanilla can be replaced with SUSTAGEN Hospital Formula Banana, Neutral or Chocolate Flavour.
• Good source of calcium and zinc.
• A serving of fruit in every smoothie.
• Source of fibre*.
* When recipe is made with SUSTAGEN Hospital Formula Plus Fibre Vanilla or Chocolate Flavour.