Super-Charged Cherry and Blueberry Smoothie
Time 10 min
- 1/3 cup (50g) frozen fresh or frozen blue berries
- 1/2 cup (100g) frozen cherries
- 150-200mL water based on consistency/thickness preference
- 1 tbsp low fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp traditional oats
- 2 tbsp LSA Mix
- ½ cup (60g) SUSTAGEN OPTIMUM
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend or process until combined. Add a little more water mixture seems too thick.
- Transfer into serving glass and serve over ice, if desired.
|Nutrient||Per Serve||Quantity per 100g|
|Energy - kJ||2279.60kJ||487.93kJ|
|Total Fat (g)||23.07g||4.94g|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||2.48g||0.53g|
|Dietary fibre (g)||12.73g||2.72g|