Super-Charged Coffee Smoothie
Time 10 min
- 1/3 cup (50g) frozen fresh or frozen blue berries
- 1/2 cup (100g) frozen cherries
- 150-200mL water based on consistency/thickness preference
- 1 Tbsps low fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsps traditional oats
- 2 Tbsps LSA Mix
- 3 level scoops (60g) SUSTAGEN HOSPITAL FORMULA Vanilla Flavour
- 2 tsps (4g) of instant NESCAFÉ BLEND 43
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend or process until combined. Add a little more water if the mixture seems too thick.
- Transfer into serving glass and serve over ice, if desired.
|Nutrient||Per Serve (472g)||Quantity per 100g|
|Energy - kJ||2095||443|
|Total Fat (g)||14.3||3|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||2.8||0.6|
|Dietary fibre (g)||9.1||1.9|
*Nutrition analysis undertaken using Xyris Foodworks correct at April 2022.