Tropical Smoothie Pops
- 1 cup (250mL) water
- 3 scoops (60g) SUSTAGEN® Hospital Formula Active, Vanilla Flavour
- 3/4 cup (100g) frozen pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup (100g) frozen mango chunks
- 1 medium banana (200g), peeled and sliced
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- In a small jug combine water and SUSTAGEN® Hospital Formula Active, Vanilla Flavour and mix well.
- In a blender, pulse the frozen pineapple, frozen mango chunks, banana and SUSTAGEN® mixture until smooth.
- Divide the kiwi slices amongst six ½ cup (125mL) ice cream moulds, pour mixture into moulds and insert paddle pop sticks or secure with lids. Freeze overnight or until set.
To release, dip mould very briefly in hot water. Pops should easily slide out.
|Nutrient||PER SERVE||Quantity per 100g|
|Energy - kJ||441.52kJ||280.63 kj|
|- Saturated Fat||0.18g||0.11g|